Testimonials received from Palace Goreans.

Moderator: Argos-FoS-CA

By Vagabond
#2816 palace://64.118.93.233:9999

I’ve been in The Palace for over 12 years. I’ve seen it and the Gorean community grow, evolve and take shape. I’ve seen the exodus of people to the newest and greatest chat venue, only to see them return after learning that technology can never replace the relationships, discussions, debates and conversations found throughout Palace Gor on any given day or evening. I’ve made many good friends in those 12 years; some of the relationships have developed into friendships and real time meetings.

Palace offers something for everyone, regardless of the taste or desire. I like the creativity that it allows without a large expenditure of funds, the ability to express in a visual manner, a well as text, things that I feel should be seen or said. The limits of what you can accomplish in palace are limited only by your creativity and desire. I recommend that everyone give it a try… its free... what do you have to lose besides a few minutes of your time, and you may gain that chat venue that you’ve been seeking. Where people pursue Gor in a plethora of different ways, one may be JUST what you’ve been looking for.

Vagabond
Caste of Warriors