This is the place where Gorean Free and slaves come to pick up the new Gorean Palaces gate information, and may add other good topics for discussion in the palace building community as well as in the general access forums

Moderator: GP worker bot

Forum rules: Keep it friendly, keep it technical, keep it Gorean or Keep it Out!
By Joss
#7431 I think care needs to be taken with any figure of a kajira that is used to promote the site. To my mind they would not look as much like Arabian belly dancers as they do here.
Same with FW - if they wore veils then they would not be see -thro with all their hair showing. Women did not carry swords.
By Fire_Tracker
#7432 Tal Joss,

Thank you for your positive response lol....

I will look for some other types of slave images that don't look so "Arabian", the veils on the FW images can be darkened if they offend to many people and I can do something with their hair too if need be.

Yes you are correct the majority of FW do not handle swords, but a handful did weld short swords in the books, Talina caste of Warriors used one, also Telima used one, not well but did use one. Finally, we have the one example of a sword fight between a woman, She carried a scimitar and tried to defend herself. In the same breath does state a woman is no match for any man, but there are cases where FW did use (short) swords.

I did some research and the FW of AR are not legally obligatory to wear robes of concealment nor veils, just depends on where you are in Gor, Elizabeth wore Tuchuk leathers in Ko-ro-ba, proudly I would say and w/o a veil, as did the Rence Growers of gor FW, went w/o veils in their own area. Most FW do yes, the higher the station the thicker the veils; some had their hair done up too, in up-sweeps. Will try to include the FW of your area Joss in some artwork soon smiles, I want to try to include a lil bit of everyone of course from all areas of Gor.

Thank you for your comments and hope to see more showing an active role on the boards.

Fire_Tracker
By Fire_Tracker
#7433 Hope this is more pleasing Joss :)

Fire
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Fire_Tracker
#7434 Before and after a tinting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Fire_Tracker
#7435 3 Murals of the same depiction, 1 plain, 2 tinted.
By Fire_Tracker
#7436 Tried doing a new header for "The Drum" to give it a lil pick me up too.

Let me know what you think please, and love the purples you chose for the color scheme for the website.

Fire
By Fire_Tracker
#7440 Suggestion for the background for the "Blog" to scroll over. Plain and simple and light in color so the "Blog" an be read easily.

What do you think?

Fire_Tracker